You will be working in a cross-discipline team, each with their own area of expertise but all with a broad spectrum of web development skills.
You will be mainly backend development focused but should have no concerns when asked to pick up other areas of work including frontend, server management (within development environments) and client and project management.
You will have commercial PHP development skills and a solid understanding of software development. This will either be from a relevant degree level qualification or demonstrable commercial experience. You will have experience using one of the main PHP MVC frameworks.
You will have a passion for learning and testing your knowledge in new areas of technology, both self initiated and team lead. You will enjoy sharing this with colleagues and potentially the web development community at large.
You are passionate about delivering highly usable web projects that are device independent and you understand the challenges involved in multi-platform web development.
- 5+ years commercial experience in web development in PHP or similar. If you haven’t had a full 4 years in PHP development then you must have a reasonable level of experience in PHP in a commercial environment.
- Strong understanding of version control.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Agency experience.
- Experience in responsive design
Nice to Haves
- Drupal experience
- Wordpress experience
- Experience in a CSS preprocessor (SASS, LESS)
- Bootstrap Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job