Job; PHP Web Developer, London N1
This company is a digital consultancy compromising of experienced developers, designers and consultants who work for organisations that require them to be business and community savvy; combining creative flair with technically and intellectually robust solutions.
Due to increasing workloads they seek the services of an experienced PHP Developer to join them for a contract guesstimated to run between 3-6 months.
- Solid PHP7,
- Definitely advantageous if you have Zend 2 (or other framework) experience,
- Web services (REST or SOAP)
- £’s; fully DOE - anything in the range of £200-£300/day (direct contract with the client via your limited or umbrella company),
- Where they’re based; Islington, London (N1),
- How to get to them; a (very) short walk from Highbury & Islington tube station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'