PHP Web Developer - Global Travel Company - Central Brighton
This highly successful global travel company based in beautiful offices in the centre of Brighton are looking for a PHP Web Developer to join their award winning development team. Working in a great team environment, the PHP Web Developer will be developing scalable and flexible, high performance web applications used by millions of users around the globe every single day.
This role is offering a generous basic salary and benefits package.
You should have knowledge of the following skills:
- Experience developing PHP web applications.
- Experience with API’s - REST , SOAP
- Database Experience - MS SQL Server, MySQL or similar.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (eg, Symfony, Zend, Laravel etc).
It would be useful to know the following:
- Comprehensive understanding of a mobile first approach
- Ability to develop responsive applications for multiple devices and platforms.
- Working knowledge of on-line security
- Knowledge of both server and client-side caching and the factors that affect site & application speed.
- Comfortable using version controls such as Github or SVN.
- Understanding of Linux systems (LAMP).
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS or similar).
This company invest heavily in the training and career development of their developers and working for this successful company you will have the opportunity to develop hugely interesting web and mobile applications and train onto cutting edge web technologies and development frameworks.
Should you wish to apply for this great PHP Web Developer job, then please get in contact as soon as possible with an up to date CV and details of your interview availability.