Do you have a true passion for technology, with a creative outlook, together with experience of building websites and applications? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are working with an independent insurance broker, who are a schemes/insurer tech specialist who are now looking for a full stack PHP developer/Programmer to join their digital team.
They currently outsource some of this work but due to recent business growth, they now need a full-time programmer in-house. The role would be ideal for somebody looking to take the next step in their programming career.
You will have responsibility for maintaining their web quote engines, managing company MI, building new systems and applications and getting involved in programming their bespoke mainframe computer system.
Skills and experience required to be considered for the role would be:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ PHP experience
- TRIPOS experience
- Experience of working with front end platforms such as Tableau
- Strong database skills, preferably MySQL, and an ability to model requirements into an efficient working database
- Experience with API’s, be it interacting with or writing them yourself
- Exposure to SOAP
- Exposure to Linux systems
- Understanding of security and documentation best practice for development projects
- Understanding of version control in a multi-project environment
- Creative and hardworking with an eye for details
- Ability to self-manage and understand objectives from a client’s point of view
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Demonstrable commitment to a previous employer
Please note, those with more than 3 roles in 3 years - without a sound reason will not be considered!
Salary on offer is £30-40k depending on experience, plus performance related bonus
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm from their offices in Croydon, Surrey
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing insurer tech business, with onwards progression as the business continues to grow.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'