This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable organisation that offers a fun, friendly working environment, and who build websites and software products for themselves and clients.
The role is for someone who can write beautiful, slick code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way, and enjoys working as part of a small, highly experienced team.
Our client is one of the leading website development companies in Shropshire.
- 2+ years of development in a commercial environment
- You will love your craft, PHP and Magento and write code that you are proud of
- Be experienced with Magento 1 and 2, able to setup, extend and support (having created add-ons for it will be a plus!)
- Strong commercial experience with PHP development on business systems (using an MVC framework like Laravel would be an advantage)
- Be able to debug and guide less experienced team members to more quickly determined root causes and resolutions
- Sound knowledge of relational databases
- Does their research and makes the most of any learning opportunities
- Experience with version control tools (ideally Git) and automated deployments.
Responsibilities and Tasks include: The role will involve being part of a team that are responsible for all aspects of ongoing software development as well as;
- Writing '’clean’’ well-documented code
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining software and databases
- Code up designs with the design team creating a unified vision for projects
- Organising your projects and communications with the team and clients
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new services to facilitate efficient working practices and procedures as necessary.
A portfolio showing examples of recent work applicable to this role would be good to see.
We have regular team events and social evening and have some of the best colleagues around :-)
Hours; Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm
Salary; £25,000 - £35,000
Benefits; 28 days holiday and pension scheme.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!