PHP Developer - A role you can 'sync’ your teeth into!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable organisation that offers a fun, friendly working environment, and who build websites and software products for themselves and clients.
The role is for someone who can write beautiful, slick code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way, and enjoys working as part of a small, highly experienced team.
Our client is one of the leading website development companies in Shropshire.
- 2+ years of general development in a commercial environment
- You will love your craft (PHP) and write code that you are proud of
- Be aware of Magento 1 and 2, and eager to become an expert
- Commercial experience with PHP development on business systems (using an MVC framework like Laravel would be a plus)
- Be able to debug code to more quickly determined root causes and resolutions
- Sound knowledge of relational databases
- Does their research and makes the most of any learning opportunities
- Experience with version control tools (ideally Git) would be useful
Responsibilities and Tasks include: The role will involve being part of a team that are responsible for all aspects of ongoing software development as well as;
- Writing '’clean’’ well-documented code
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining software and databases
- Organising your projects and communications with the team and clients
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new services to facilitate efficient working practices and procedures as necessary.
We have regular team evens and social evening and have some of the best colleagues around :-)
Hours; Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm
Salary; £25,000 - £35,000
Benefits; 28 days holiday and pension scheme.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as a: PHP Developer, PHP Web Developer, Magento Developer.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job