The company are looking for an experienced mid-level Laravel developer, who can come in and join a team of 6 devs (3 frontend, 3 backend) and work on some major projects, all based solely in Laravel. This is a hugely reputable agency role, working on a variety of web-based business application solutions, including a bespoke in-house intranet for one of their major clients. You’d be tasked with the build of new custom features including reporting and monitoring tools, content management solutions, search and analytical tools and much more.
Coming in to the company, you will build relationships with clients, enabling you to take more and more responsibility for client projects, leading to 100% management, specification and build responsibility. They’re also moving into mobile application building using Ionic, offering training to any of the devs that would be interested in picking up a new skill.
What the role involves:
- Continuous develop of a variety of web-based applications
- Build of a large-scale intranet system, incorporating dashboards and reporting suite
- Integration of complex features and API’s
- Maintenance of existing client systems
- Taking full control of projects from specification to completion.
- Building client relationships
- Work closely with a team of 6 other developers
Must Have experience:
- Laravel Experience (1-2 years).
- Good written and verbal communication skills
It’s a fantastic opportunity to work on ambitious projects, take loads of responsibility, rapid growth, training (including mobile app development), massive scope for quick career progression & flexible/remote working options.
For more detail, send your CV to Adam - Chassam Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job