The firm is a technology driven Accountants, specialising in the provision of accountancy, taxation and company advice to limited company contractors. They offer a bespoke on-line accounting solution, which is tailored specifically to their clients, along with delivering the highest level of service.
Reporting in to The IT Manager, the role will be fast paced and demanding. This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your existing Developer experience within a forward thinking and leading edge IT Team.
The PHP Developer role will include:
- Maintaining, improving and developing new features for the website and client portal
- Using Object Orientated PHP, Codeigniter and MySQL
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years, ‘hands on’, commercial development experience, acquired within a team environment.
- Object orientated PHP
- MVC Framework – ideally Codeigniter
- Using REST and JSON APIs
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Front End Frameworks e.g Bootstrap
In return the employer offers the following:
- A very positive work environment, with a strong focus on delivering a great client service, using bespoke and modern technology. They have a high performance culture
- Strong candidates will develop quickly and be rewarded on their merit.
- 25 days annual leave
- Additional day for Birthday off
- Funded study opportunities
- Autonomy in role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'