Our client are a fast growing business.
They are now looking for a talented PHP back-end developer to help out building their new market leading product.
Working closely with the head of development the candidate will be responsible to
help design and implement distributed micro-applications.
Responsibilities also include :
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Writing good quality, e?cient and testable code.
• Help other team members if needed to.
Required skills :
• Strong understanding of RESTFul architectures (Both client and server).
• Strong PHP knowledge.
• Solid experience with GIT.
• Strong experience with at least one lightweight PHP MVC framework (Preferably
• Solid experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL).
• Solid experience with test automation.
• Experience with composer and independent packages development
• Team player
• Problems solver
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Loves good quality code
• Independently develop and sustain technical knowledge
• Experience with Swagger or RAML
• Has already worked on a microservice architecture
• Experience with CI/CD tools (We use drone)
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with NoSQL technologies
• Experience with AWS
Excellent package on offer.
- Object Oriented
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'