Location: North Bristol, Rudgeway
Benefits: 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, Health cash plan, Pension 3% contribution, use of onsite Gym, free car parking.
Our client is comfortable to consider 1 day a week working from home arrangement after 3 months' probation period passed.
PHP Developer - Key Skills:
- 3+ years' commercial PHP experience is preferable.
- Good PHP 5.6 programming experience.
- Experience in using PHP Frameworks.
- MySQL experience.
- Linux experience.
- Experience of OO programming.
- Experience of Unit testing
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the role:
The main purpose of this role is to work alongside a Lead Web Product Developer to develop, maintain and enhance our client's software products to meet the needs of customers and the evolving marketplace.
The successful PHP Developer (PHP Frameworks, MySQL, Linux) responsibilities will include:
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing our client's core product.
- Undertaking new product development.
- Becoming competent in our client's proprietary PHP Framework.
- Producing quality coded solutions from design specifications.
- Bug tracking and version control.
- Performing unit, integration and regression tests.
About the Company:
Our client is an established end-user business that is at an exciting stage in the development of a major web application.
For more information about this PHP Developer role (PHP Frameworks, MySQL, Linux), please apply now.
- Web Development
- PHP Frameworks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'