Our client a leading specialist award winning IT Company are looking to recruit a PHP Developer to join their well established team.
Your role as a PHP developer will be situated within the team of front-end and back-end developers working with the latest technologies and like-minded individuals.
Requirements and skills of the PHP Developer.
- Design and develop web-based solutions.
- Work through the development life-cycle, from business requirements to construction & deployment.
- Manage source code control and own change control quality standards.
- Maintain a library of reusable components and functions and communicate their usage to other team members through documentation.
- Provide third line technical support for both internal and external developments.
- Good development experience with an eye for design.
- Working knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, XML, MySQL.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop.
- A portfolio of previous work, to be provided on application.
- Web Design/Development: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours of Work:
Mon - Fri (37.5 Hrs)
There is free staff parking on site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'