Stunning PHP Developer / Web Developer Opportunity learn PHP 7 and play with Cloud tech ! -
Mid Level Developer with Strong object orientated skills required for High Traffic Ecommerce company based near Swindon that run multiple web based front-end and back-end IT something like 1.3 million sessions a month on the front end!
The PHP Developer / Web Developer will work on back-end systems that have modules to support every area of the business and are constantly being updated and improved using the latest open source technologies.
PHP Developer - Required Skills :-
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial PHP development
- Proven track record for developing scalable web applications
- Experience writing clean Object Orientated code with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Experience with MVC frameworks , Zend , Symfony, Laravel or Codeignitor
- Experience with unit testing , PHPunit
- Strong backend PHP development skills
This role requires an experienced PHP / MYSQL Developer to deliver new projects and maintain existing systems whilst ensuring the highest standards are maintained within an exciting and fast paced development environment.
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing private companies, as recognised by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100
PHP Developer - Beneficial skills
- Be able to code complex DDL and DML SQL from scratch. Optimize queries and modify existing SQL in a MySQL environment.
- Experience with web application frameworks such as Zend
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and GIT
- Experience with Linux/Unix especially using basic command line tools.
- Amazon EC2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'