Shortlist Recruitment are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join a market leading Development team in Chester.
The PHP Developer role involves both front and Back End development. The successful Senior Software Engineer PHP Developer will work on a range of projects, designing and building new applications from scratch as well as improving their existing projects. A high standard of coding will be required, as well as strong application design skills.
To be considered for the PHP Developer position, we are looking for PHP Developers with the following skills and experience:
Essential Skills and Experiences:
- Experience with PHP Development
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with MySQL
- General web server administration (nginx, PHP-fpm)
- Knowledge of OOP and main design patterns
- Full life cycle and continuous integration experience
Desirable Skills and experiences:
- MVC framework experience, such as Laravel
- Knowledge of UX principles including A/B testing
- SOA, Web service architecture
- Docker (Compose, Swarm)
- Experience with Front End frameworks/libraries React, Angular
- Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience with a version control system (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
The PHP Developer role is paying up to £35,000 plus an impressive benefits package. You will be working out of stunning offices in Chester which are commutable from Wrexham, North Wales, Flintshire, Liverpool, The Wirral and surrounding areas.
If you feel you have the skills for the PHP Developer position, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'