My clients are looking for a PHP developer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic PHP developer who is used to creating bespoke applications using Symfony and Doctrine whilst also helping maintain existing applications.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of best practices for web performance, accessibility and usability. You will be working on range of different projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing both new and existing applications
- Ensuring all code is tested and reviewed to the highest standards
- Clear communication with the team and utilising project management tools such as Teamwork, Bascamp and Trello
- Excellent attention to detail
- Belief in having a continuous improvement approach
- Excellent PHP knowledge
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of GIT
Salary depending on experience.
Applications also welcome from aspiring PHP Developers who do not yet possess all of the above skills but are looking for an opportunity for personal development.
My client is a digital agency working with a large number of clients from SMB’s to multinational blue chips. There is a focused but informal atmosphere in the studio with around 40 team members who enjoy the company’s diligent and helpful approach to client projects.
- 20 days holiday + public holidays and Christmas/New Year shutdown
- 5 professional development days
- Company profit share bonus
- Company pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'