An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing software company. Working with some of the world’s best known companies, as a PHP Developer you will join the development team to assist with the design, development and maintenance of PHP applications.
The company was established in 2010 and is a successful global software development company providing video and imaging solutions a number of clients across. Expanding into global markets, the business is going through a period of rapid growth and expansion, and has won numerous awards.
- Working with stakeholders to gather new development requirements
- Planning and documenting new features
- Creating new developments to a high standard
- Creating prototypes
- Maintaining existing code
- Using git for source control
You Will Have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment.
- A computer science degree, or similar qualification.
- Skill in PHP7 and MySQL
- A strong understanding of OOP.
- Experience of developing data driven web applications.
- Experience of jQuery.
- Experience of Laravel.
- The ability to produce and follow development plans.
- The ability to work as a team, but also to lead a project.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
The following is also highly desirable:
- Experience developing jQuery plugins.
- Experience with Apache, Linux and SSH.
- Familiarity with MVC architecture and Frameworks.
- Experience with version control such as Git.
There is an open and inclusive culture where everyone gets to share their ideas and embrace opportunities and celebrate achievements. The position comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a fun and dynamic work culture with regular social activities and events. The variation of what they do to stay current in the evolving software industry throws up new challenges each and every day.
If you have an interest in the fast paced and changing world of apps and software development, please get in touch with Matt North from Opus on or