PHP Developer required for my client in Stockport.
My client are an established company based in Stockport, they're a market leader in their field and currently turnover in excess of £40 million per year.
Due to expansion and lots of Greenfield project they're hiring for a PHP Developer.
• Developing bespoke new web-based systems e.g. customer portal, Installers portal.
• Further developing existing web-based systems including customer appointment management system and sales systems
• Troubleshooting existing web-based systems and implementing appropriate code fixes
• Implementing web-based solutions using open-source and proprietary software
• Complete projects and fixes in a timely manner
• Upgrading, patching and testing existing platform software
• Other ad-hoc IT Business Support duties as required and approved by the Head of IT
• Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Cake PHP, Laravel & Codeigniter would be beneficial
Experience in any of the following would also be advantageous:
• Linux administration including Apache, MySQL & Asterisk
• CVS e.g. Subversion or Git usage and configuration
• Up to £37,500
• Excellent career progression
• Modern office facilities
• Free car parking
• 28 Paid holidays
• Pizza Fridays once a month
• Great internal training and development