We're looking for a PHP Developer to join an innovative tech/digital studio based in central London. If you have got a few medium to large builds under your belt, are up to speed on the latest tools and techniques, and are ready to take on a new challenge, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- You will need at least 3-4 yrs of development experience to work on upcoming mobile and web projects.
- You will be part of a multi-skilled development team and will be expected to pick up a brief and architect from scratch.
- You should be a natural problem solver with good communication skills.
- You should be passionately interested in new technologies and techniques, and strive to keep learning and improving.
- It is essential that you are extremely confident with PHP 5 and above (PHP 7.1 beneficial), relational database technologies (e.g. MySQL) and architecting REST APIs. Knowledge of the Symfony Framework is also a must.
- Version control (GIT and GIT workflow).
- Experience unit testing with PHPUnit.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of NIX based operating systems and web server technologies.
- Experience with alternative PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel).
- Understanding of Amazon AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge of server-side video rendering and compositing.
- Knowledge of non-relational database technologies.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is preferred.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- PHP 5
- PHP Developer
- Symfony Framework