PHP (Laravel) Web Developer
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 per annum.
To be perfect for this role you will need to have over 1 years' experience with PHP (Laravel) as a Web Developer and be able to work effectively both in a team and independently to ensure all projects are completed on time and to the highest standard possible.
PHP (Laravel) Web Developer Responsibilities
- Working with clients both in the UK and abroad to ensure their requirements are met to the highest standard.
- Working both in a team and independently when applicable but ensuring attention to quality, time and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to take projects from specification to completed stage.
PHP (Laravel) Skills and Experience:
- Experience with PHP development.
- Experience using the Laravel framework.
- Willingness to learn new languages, systems and software as part of the role.
- 23 days off per annum + all public and bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- All required equipment and software is supplied.
- Free coffee and snacks.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to become a PHP (Laravel) Web Developer for an excellent company based in Leicester then please apply now! Alternatively, for more information on the role contact or call .
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job