£26k-£35k Dependent Upon Experience
PHP Developer Responsibilities and Duties
These will be varied roles; developing solutions for our call centres frontend websites & partner portals, working with our MI developers, developing mobile apps etc. You will have the opportunity to make your mark and have input on projects at all levels. You must be self-motivated and able to manage your own projects.
PHP Developer Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years+ programming experience.
- Bootstrap 3+.
- MySQL 5+.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving ability.
- Experience of the Yii framework.
Desirable skills :
- CakePHP, Laravel or other MVC frameworks.
- RESTful services.
- Selenium or other automated testing tools.
- SQL Server.
- SSRS/Power BI/Tableau.
PHP Developer (Great to have, not essential):
- Android/iOS development.
- Experience of the CDL Classic system.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Twitter APIs, OpenGraph etc.
- Perch and other CMS platforms.
- VBScript/Classic ASP
Academic qualifications are not essential as we value the skills & aptitude you will bring to this role.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job