Our client is an exciting young company looking for a talented PHP Programmer/Developer with a focus on excellent programming ability to expand their small technical team based in Dartford, Kent.
For this role you should be able to demonstrate relevant experience to a suitable level, rather than a specific number of years.
As the developer in their small but growing team, you will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following:
• Development and support of internal and external websites and web-based business applications
• Writing appropriate specifications and providing estimates for project modules
• Design and creation of systems, algorithms and databases
• Liaising directly with clients and stakeholders where necessary to complete projects to requirements
• Collaboration with other developers as part of a team in order to ensure the collective quality of design and code
• Keeping managers and project management software up-to-date with progress and module statuses
• Other miscellaneous tasks as and when required by management
• Demonstrable knowledge of programming methodologies, including OOP
• Demonstrable knowledge of database design and normalisation
• Suitable standard of general office software (Email, Word, Excel, etc)
Other desirable skills
• SQL Server
• Version control - Git
• Linux & apache admin
• Windows & IIS admin
• Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job