Salary: £50k per annum
Location: Central Bromley
Start date: ASAP
Job: PHP Developer
Revere are excited to be working with an innovative technology powerhouse based in the heart of Bromley who require a PHP Developer to work on a number of new products. This is new role and it is a full time position, onsite.
The company build high powered search portals which have thousands of hits per day.
The PHP Developer will play an integral role in the ongoing evolution of the highly intricate products. The systems are very complex so excellent PHP skills are a necessity in this role.
The main objective of this PHP Developer position is developing server side logic, design, and maintenance of the database and ensure the high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Required skills for this PHP Developer position:
- Good commercial PHP Development background
- Good understanding of OOP & Code Design
- At least one MVC framework ideally Symfony
- Good knowledge of MySQL or other relational databases
- Comfortable with LAMP stack
- Any front end knowledge would be beneficial but not obliged
- Working knowledge of git
- You will be a passionate PHP developer with excellent coding skills.
- You will be proud of the work you do and always write clean, concise and readable code.
- You will be working with a large team of PHP Developers within this software powerhouse.
Bonus skills for this PHP Developer position:
- Any knowledge of building APi’s
- Building scalable systems
- Any other backend language knowledge
We are interviewing now for this position, please send me your details for a confidential chat. This role would suite a passionate PHP Developer who wants to move up the ladder within an exciting well balanced organisation.
If you have the right skills for this PHP Developer role, please send us your CV for immediate consideration. Revere Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this PHP Developer role.