Nineteen Recruitment are delighted to be working with a client in Manchester, recruiting on their behalf for a full time and permanent PHP Developer.
Are you an experienced PHP Developer looking to join a relaxed and friendly team of IT Professionals in Manchester City Centre?
Based in the Oxford Road area of town, the right candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with other benefits such as free city centre parking.
About our Client:
"We are a successful and thriving business in the heart of Manchester, where the people matter and results count. With over 12 years’ experience in providing exceptional customer service to clients, we are one of the most successful financial solutions providers in the industry.
Fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we are now looking to expand our business within the financial sector offering plenty of development and career opportunities to the right candidates."
- Collaborating with the IT team on numerous on-going projects, developing/improving the design and workflow on internal software systems.
- Being involved in discussions and decision-making on choices of architecture and technical frameworks.
- Passionate about developing great software;
- Dedicated and resourceful;
- Good team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Highly motivated to learn and improve.
Technical Skills Required
- XML, JSON;
Programming Skills Required
- 3 years of programming experience (PHP) or equivalent;
- Experience in writing SQL Queries;
- Experience with object-oriented programming;
- Ability to test and trouble shoot web applications;
- Write efficient & well-structured code;
Additional/ Nice to Have
- Experience with Git Version Control;
- MSSQL Server Management;
- API Integration.