Our client are a market leading Manchester business.
They are now looking for an experienced, passionate and innovative PHP developer to join their forward team.
Upon joining the team you will be working on a variety of internal and external projects to give both the team and their clients the best possible service and experience.
What will my responsibilities be?
• Working with different departments across the business to develop and improve both internal and client facing systems and processes
• Integrating external products and services via APIs to add new functionality to a wide range of websites and applications
• Working with the mobile App Team to extend systems to mobile devices for clients and engineers
• You will work across multiple different projects, both as an individual and as part of a team, with so much in the pipeline no two days are the same
• You will also have the opportunity to research and experiment with new emerging technologies to improve existing systems and develop new products and services
What skills do I need to have?
• Industry experience in object-orientated PHP development
• A good understanding of OOP
• Self-motivation and the ability to produce quality results working to deadlines on fast-paced projects
• Experience implementing cross browser/device solutions and working with content management systems
• You should be proficient working with and building RESTful web services and APIs
• A passion for writing scalable, clean code
Excellent package offered.
- Object Oriented
- Software Development
- Web Development
- php development