Up to £40,000 plus benefits (Inc. 28days annual leave, free onsite parking and training)
My client are able to craft unique, custom software solutions for their clients. Their success comes from optimising businesses by integrating online systems and providing both customers and staff with efficient and productive interfaces.
With a specialist team of web developers, they are experts in PHP programming, ColdFusion programming, and Java programming, among various other technologies.
As the developer in our small but growing team, you will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following:
- Development and support of internal and external websites and web-based business applications
- Writing appropriate specifications and providing estimates for project modules
- Design and creation of systems, algorithms and databases
- Liaising directly with clients and stakeholders where necessary to complete projects to requirements
- Collaboration with other developers as part of a team in order to ensure the collective quality of design and code
- Keeping managers and project management software up-to-date with progress and module statuses
- Other miscellaneous tasks as and when required by management
- Demonstrable knowledge of programming methodologies, including OOP
- Demonstrable knowledge of database design and normalisation
- Suitable standard of general office software (Email, Word, Excel, etc)
Other desirable skills
- SQL Server
- Version control - Git
- Linux & apache admin
- Windows & IIS admin
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Location: Based in our office in Dartford, Kent. / Standard hours: 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job