Job; PHP Developer - Sidmouth
This company provides a range of IT services to their clients including Web Design, SEO, IT Support, Data Backup, VoIP etc. They currently have a vacancy for a PHP Web Developer in their Sidmouth office.
The role includes developing primarily PHP based websites for a wide variety of their customers. There is a good deal of customer interaction and the successful candidate would be expected to see the job through from start to finish. Therefore, it is essential to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The successful candidate should possess a good level of ability in the following technical skills:
- Good basic HTML underpinning
- SQL \ MySQL
- Responsive design
- WC3 compliance standards
Other skills that would be beneficial to the role are:
- Graphical design
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to £20k
- Location; Sidmouth, Devon,
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"