PHP Developer - NEW
Back End Developer
Location: Manchester Salary: Up to £35,000
Type: Permanent Technology: PHP
A PHP Developer is needed in central Manchester to join a dynamic team to work on a brand new project…
This company has sky rocketed out of their start-up phase and is doing more amazing projects day by day. Your role will be in a close knit technical team, designing and implementing a brand new product. Working with clients you will have new aspects to work every day and will be ever progressing.
As a PHP developer you will be working on the full development lifecycle and be exposed consistently to new projects. This company are aiming to work with technologies such as AWS, Linus and Docker. With thousands of direct customers and hundreds of millions of end users your career will only sky rocket as quickly as the business did.
- Commercial PHP
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
- Experience working with front end frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in implementing API driven web apps
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- High degree of creative control over your work
- Startup environment, relaxed, close knit team
- 10% time each week to investigate new technologies/practices.
- 27" iMac to work on
- Opportunity to attend industry events
- A learning budget for you to buy books, ebooks and training materials
- Coffee & stocked kitchen for lunch/fruit/snacks/sandwiches
- Social culture with regular activities & company meals out
The process for this application is a technical test, followed by a telephone interview and a face to face. This company is looking to hire asap and will interview this week. Send your CV to as soon as possible to find out more and then take your chance.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Keywords: PHP/ MVC/ Frameworks/ AWS/ Manchester/ North West/ Laravel/ Symfony