PHP DEVELOPER (MOODLE/TOTARA)
Location: Old St/Farringdon/Barbican, Central London
Salary: Highly competitive salary and our policy is to pay 10% more than our competitors to secure the top talent in the industry
Job type: Full Time (will consider freelance or part-time applications)
Start Date: ASAP
Competitive starting salary (depending on experience) | 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (31 days) | Company pension scheme | Excellent career progression opportunities | Dynamic and social work environment in brand new offices set between Old St and Farringdon | Fantastic Company Culture
We have an exciting opportunity to bring your technical skills and experience to an industry leading training provider. Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a talented, driven PHP Developer to join us. Join our talented digital team in central London delivering services to some of the biggest brands in the world.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience in Moodle/Totara, eLearning authoring, and additional coding (CSS/HTML) skills.
You will have the appetite to take code quality to new heights and harness the full potential of our current technologies while finding new and better ways of developing our products.
You will be in working on our growing portfolio of both new and existing sites, applications, widgets & tools; getting involved in complex bug fixes, intricate upgrades, and innovative improvements, as well as working on brand-new projects too. We are looking for someone that will love making everything we touch better, faster and more efficient.
This a genuine Agile and Start-up environment, a very collaborative and tech-obsessed team, and great company culture too.
- A background in Moodle and Totara
- Have worked in a similar environment
- You know how to create high quality, scalable and secure
- You are experienced with modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- You care about front and back-end web technologies, from the UI to the database
- You can tell us about the projects and teams that you’ve worked with, and the problems that you’ve solved together
- Familiarity with some or all of PHP7, HTML5, AWS, Ubuntu
- Build on learning platforms (based on Moodle)
- Deliver high-quality code, working in an environment that strives for innovation and embraces DevOps methods
- Automate the deployment and release process making sure continuous integration and continuous deployment is practiced
- Dealing with design issues, performance analysis, troubleshooting, capacity planning, networking and assessing application behaviour
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
WHY JOIN US?
- We are a rapidly growing, dynamic and innovative agency. We exist to innovate in learning and performance.
- Leadership of a growing and ambitious function shaping the future of one of digital’s most exciting and growing spaces - EdTech
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- Competitive starting salary (depending on experience)
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (31 days)
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and social work environment set between Old St and Farringdon
Please get in touch to find out more about what it’s like to work for ACCIPIO.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"