My client, who is a unique holiday platform, is looking for a PHP Developer to join their growing team.
They are looking for a pro-active, forward-thinking developer. They will join a successful team and help build brilliant websites. Working closely with the product team, you will look to deliver new features and systems to help the growing business.
As a PHP developer you will have the amazing opportunity to learn and develop in a fast growing tech environment which will provide inspiring challenges with the chance to utilise the very latest technology.
some of their technology stack includs: PHP 7.1, Laravel 5.5, Symfony 3, ReactJs, Redux, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS, GCP, Docker, Terraform etc.
• Working with the product owner and the rest of the development team to help grow the business
• Develop our platform and APIs which powers multiple websites and mobile app
• Help migrate the frontend of our websites to ReactJs. (Looking for someone who is willing to learn and work with ReactJS, experience not essential)
• Learn and improve
• Be active part of the team, being part of code reviews, pair programming, lunch and learn sessions.
- Fluent in PHP with some demonstrable commercial experience using any major PHP MVC frameworks like Laravel or Symfony.
- Understand database design fundamentals and some experience with MySQL.
- Understand major principles of Object Oriented Programming.
- Comfortable with Git and Linux.
- RESTful API development experience is considered highly beneficial
- Can pick up new skills and tech, quickly (learning ReactJS in particular)
- Positive, can do attitude with faultless attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job