PHP Developer - Junior / Senior
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35,000 DOE Plus Benefits including Pension, Eye Care & Childcare Vouchers, 28 Days’ Holiday (including bank holidays) Increasing with Service
Our client is a leading provider of customer experience management solutions. These include mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys and social media analysis, to name a few.
Founded in 2005, the company has grown on an international scale and they now have offices in the UK, US, Canada, France and Spain. Now, they are looking for PHP Developers with varying levels of experience to join their team.
As a PHP Developer, you will:
- Develop bespoke solutions to meet the need of the business and their customers
- Maintain systems and improve the user experience
- Perform setup tasks and integrate modern technologies
- Recommend advancements to our client’s existing system
- Produce and test work to a high standard
- Document your work and provide user notes
Interested? If so, you will need:
- PHP and MySQL experience
- Previous experience of developing web systems
- A working knowledge of SDLC
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Our client would be interested in a further conversation with you if you have experience as a PHP Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, Software Application Developer, PHP Programmer, Developer or Programmer.
They also welcome applications from graduates looking to begin their career in development.
What are the benefits?
- Join a dedicated team with a passion for the latest tech
- A great team-oriented culture
- Fantastic countryside office
- Free on-site parking
- On-the-job and online training
- Great career progression opportunities
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of PHP Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.