Are you a PHP Developer with MVC experience, or Magento / Wordpress experience? If so your luck is in, I’m working on the best position in East Yorkshire right now which promises the following:
- 55 exciting projects in the pipeline with numerous blue-chip clients.
- Training in whatever techs you choose, they will help you earn a Magento certification, and training schemes for MVC frameworks.
- A team of 18 specialists split into sub-teams - they believe in close-knit, collaborative teams working towards a common purpose.
- Flexi-time options, and informal working environment. They have incredibly high retention rates as developers love the diverse, positive culture and mix of exciting projects.
With 18 developers in place you can be sure you’ll be working in a stable and secure team, alongside some very talented techies ready to bounce ideas off as well as help you enhance your current skill set.
This company have a large development team split into sub teams, each team caters for different technologies such as Magento, Laravel and Wordpress. You’ll be working with many blue chip clients creating a fantastic and diverse mix of applications, bespoke sites and systems. They have a whopping 55 projects in the pipeline, so whatever your skills you can guarantee you’ll be assigned to something exciting that matches your skill set.
Here are a list of techs currently being used, if you specialise in any one area then they’ll be suitable projects for you.
- PHP, MySQL
- HTML5, CSS3
- MVC - Symfony / Laravel
- CMS - Magento / Drupal / Wordpress
They are keen to help develop your skill set - they will happily help you to reach Certification for Magento and other pair programming schemes for MVC frameworks.
This agency has a happy employee happy customer approach and believe that if you’re comfortable in the role and are provided with regular support and big projects then you’ll perform to your best ability, and make contributions that will have a hugely positive impact to the company.
For more information on specific upcoming projects, and more detail on the company please submit your CV or contact Oliver - Chassam Recruitment.