PHP Developer Full Stack
PHP Developer - 2 Positions
- Would suit an PHP developer with 2+ years experience
- Located close to main transport links. Would suit somebody looking to avoid the London commute.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- Salary up to £40k.
- This is a position that requires office work and you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship
- For more information call or email
Sourced by ITJobs_LDN
Who are we?
We are a leading website and app design agency based in Surrey, close to the M25 and Reigate train station.
Our Managing Director started out as a developer and the company is filled with technology enthusiasts. We genuinely love what we do and our focus is delivering the best websites and apps for our clients.
We cross train our staff, you'd have the option to learn Android, iOS, whatever you wish within the tech World.
What will you be doing?
You need to have...
- A few years experience in a similar role
- A passion for tech
- Confident friendly attitude
It's nice to have...
- PHP framework experience
- Be Full Stack
To be considered..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . . For further information please call me on /. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableSteve or connect with me on LinkedIn https://in/steve-williams-35179b127. I look forward to hearing from you.
Searchability (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"