A brand new PHP Developer role has just come in for an industry leader in the automotive industry who are on a really exciting growth journey. As part of this journey we are looking to expand the development team and recruit another PHP developer.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. Our Developers write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack systems development team that is collaborative in their approach and offers on the job training in a role where you will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development.
Salary: £18k to £24k + Benefits
Role: PHP Developer
- Write "clean", well-designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Qualifications, skills or experience required
- Software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of PHP development frameworks such as CodeIgniter or similar
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in common third-party APIs (i.e. Google)
- Experience with MVC and MVVM (Angular/React or similar)
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Use of Jira & Confluence or similar
Get in touch with me to discuss more!
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago.
- Coding Practices