I am currently recruiting for a PHP Developer / Application Support role for one of the leading clients in the Oil industry. My client is an independently owned family business and they are looking for a PHP Developer / Application Support to grow their development team.
- Support business applications to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Contribute ideas and efforts towards the delivery and development
- Conduct Go-Live releases for all business applications
- Provide on-call support for business-critical applications requiring support
- Assist with testing developments
Skills and Experience
- Strong PHP skills and experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Git version Control
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Laravel Framework experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Confident, self-disciplined and autonomous
- Good time management
If you are a forward thinking PHP Developer / Application Support this role would be a great progression opportunity for you and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.