Crown Gas & Power are recruiting for a PHP Developer with application support experience. You need to have experience supporting software applications, providing bug fixes, incident management, modifications and improvements.
As part of the development team you will also be involved in the development of new applications working within an open and honest agile environment. You must be able to take responsibility, be committed, and take accountability and ownership. The successful candidate will work in a rewarding but sometimes pressured environment ensuring our business can continue to provide its first in class service to our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure all business applications are supported to a high standard and incidents, requests and problems are resolved within a timely manner
- Contributes ideas and efforts towards the development and delivery of service improvement initiatives and related Business Application Support projects
- Conduct live releases for all business applications
- Provide on-call support for business-critical applications requiring extended support
- Assist with testing developments
- Strong PHP skills and experience
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge or experience of working within Laravel framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Confident, self-disciplined and autonomous
- Organised with good time management
- Industry experience (training will be provided the for the right candidate)
- Application Testing experience (automated testing e.g. using Selenium)
- Successful, profitable family owned and run company
- Company laptop
- An excellent working environment
- Monday to Friday working week, leaving your weekends free
- Sociable working hours (9am-5:30pm)
- Contributory Pension Scheme following a qualifying period
- An annual pay review
- A good team environment
- Staff moral building sessions
- 22 flexible holidays per year (plus statutory days)
- Free parking space
Crown Gas & Suppler is a well-established natural gas supplier to businesses across the UK. Since 1998 we have serviced businesses from the small corner shop to blue chip businesses by supplying their natural gas needs. Our core product (natural gas) is indistinguishable to that of our competitors however we differentiate ourselves with flexibility, passion, attention to detail and market leading service. Our primary business is data. Over recent years we have seen excellent growth within our sector.
- Application Support
- Bug Tracking
- Management Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job