PHP DEVELOPER - £30,000 - £60,000 - BRISTOL
Position: PHP Developer (Junior/Intermediate/Senior)
Salary: £30,000 - £60,000 (Dependent on experience)
Location: Bristol Temple Quay
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a leading technology enabled procurement consultancy, in other words, our client uses software to help their clients analyse, manage and improve how they buy everything they need to run their company.
Reporting to the Technology Development Lead, you will be actively supporting feature enhancements and the maintenance of existing applications, as well as taking a lead role in development of new applications in accordance with our technology development vision.
As part of your role, you will be actively engaging with various internal stakeholders within the business including the application product owners, testers and the technology delivery team so as to ensure an unparalleled end user experience.
PHP Developer Accountabilities:
- New Product Development: Development of new web applications in line with our clients technology roadmap following a detailed specification ensuring development is undertaken within jointly agreed time and budget commitments
- Application Maintenance: Ongoing development & maintenance of existing applications resolving both internal & client issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring you remain abreast of latest developments within your field of expertise with the intention of bringing fresh insights that continually improve the way we work and the product offering to our clients
- Contributing to other client Projects as required
Intermediate and Senior Roles:
- Assisting other developers with their day-to-day activities, providing helpful advice and insight where required
- Assisting the technology delivery team as appropriate in the roll-out and ongoing management of our technology systems with our clients
- Providing feedback and development considerations on existing specifications, planned features and new concept ideas when required
- Building technical specifications when provided with new feature requests from the wider technology team
- Being a role model to the other members of the development team.
PHP Developer Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong PHP development experience
- Experience with MVC frameworks, ideally CodeIgniter and/or Laravel
- 0+ years commercial experience - Junior,
2+ years commercial experience - Intermediate,
4+ years commercial experience - Senior
- PHP(5.6/7), HTML(5), JS, CSS
- Project management of tasks and resources
- Ability to understand and breakdown complex requirements
- Proven analytical capability & intellectual agility
- Good attention to detail
We specialise in finding 'careers' and not just 'jobs' for people that want to get into the world of IT . We will work with you to find the right role to suit you and one that will establish your career and earning potential in a IT role. If you would like to know more about this PHP Developer position please get in touch
- Web Applications
- Web Developers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"