The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a Rotherham based retail business to recruit a Photography and Digital Design Assistant. This is a brand new role with the business and is a result of high levels of growth there. The role would suit a photography or design student, or someone with a little voluntary or paid experience in this area who is looking for a permanent client-side role.
Ideally located in Rotherham, my client are easily accessible from Rotherham, Doncaster, Sheffield, Barnsley, Chesterfield and surrounding areas.
As Photography and Digital Design Assistant and reporting directly into the Marketing Manager duties will include:
- Managing and maintaining the image asset library
- Preparing content for print and digital channels
- Manipulation, creation & composition of a wide range of digital content using industry standard software including editing and retouching
- Working closely with colleagues across the business to ensure the brand is represented externally in the most effective and accurate manner
- Compositing and superimposing company digital images with stock images
- Assisting the photographer in the styling, locating and construction of lifestyle sets for photography
- Supporting the photographer in the production of product shots and packaging shots
- Co-ordinating samples of products to the studio ensuring a record is kept and products are kept in good condition
To be successful in your application you need to have excellent knowledge of Photoshop and the Adobe Suite, knowledge and experience of other additional software is desirable. We're looking for someone with a high level of image retouching and image manipulation with strong technical and artistic skills. You need to be organised and proactive as well as happy to be hands-on when setting up products for shots and using your creative flair. Strong colour management skills are essential.
- 20 Days holiday + stats
- Free onsite parking
- Discount scheme
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding retail business
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job