Location: Field based covering West Cornwall
Starting annual salary: £7,200 base. You will be paid a guaranteed salary paid over 12 months. Alongside this, commission is generated from the sale of photographs taken by you. If your commission exceeds your salary during the commission year (1st Feb-31st Jan) then a bonus is paid which is equivalent to this balance in March’s payroll.
Term: Permanent, Term Time
As the nation’s largest photography Company with staff numbering over 800. We specialise in academic photography ranging from toddlers in nursery groups to university graduation ceremonies. We are now seeking a confident, self-starter with a keen interest in photography, the ability to work with children and the capability to effectively sell in a business-to-business capacity.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Term-time role
- You will be provided with a taxed, insured and maintained Company car.
- Full photographic equipment is provided.
- All justifiable business-related expenses will be reimbursed.
Pension scheme and full life cover:
- Following one year of service you will be enrolled in both the People’s pension and life cover schemes.
- Five days of photography training from the nation’s leading photography Company will be provided in St. Ives, Cornwall along with continued training as your career progresses (all training, travel, food and accommodation expenses will be paid by us)
Maintaining current client base
- Providing photographic services to existing client base
- Maintaining positive relationship with key contacts
- Providing customer service support to existing clients
- Rebooking existing customers for future jobs
The successful candidate will be the ambassador of the company Photography brand. In addition to being fit and active (as there is physical work involved when carrying photographic equipment from shoot to shoot), all applicants should:
- Have an innate ability to work with children of all ages
- Be pleasant mannered and personable with a professional demeanor
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Be flexible in working times as early starts/late finishes may be necessary during term-time
And finally…all applicants must have a full UK driving license and immediately prior to commencing employment must be willing to undergo a DBS check (or provide details of any previous DBS checks) and provide two referees.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job