Please note: For this role you must have a Driving License.
Job Title: Voiceover / Videographer
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.45am - 6pm and you may be required to work the odd Saturdays. As this is for a startup company, flexibility in hours is required to meet work demands.
This role is for a Prop-tech, startup company. The team has highly motivated, professional, and enthusiastic individuals who are passional about the company. Everyone has entrepreneurial personalities and they treat the business as their own.
- You need to be a confident salesperson to sell space virtually to clients through videos.
- You must have clear and easy to understand communication skills.
- A professional and enthusiastic personality to capture the audience.
- You need to flexible on working hours to meet work demands.
- You must be open to travel to different locations throughout UK for photo/ video shoots.
- You must have the ability to work fast and under pressure.
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet the online marketing and print needs
- Meet clients on site and perform photo session
- Label and upload images to our in-house studio, the same day of the shoot
- Take photo shoots of interior space of residences - living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. and show the flow of the space
- Ensure good photo composition, angles and positioning of the space taken
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast, and watermarks
- Adding voiceovers to the videos to add a personal touch to the properties.
- Video real estate properties and interact with the audience to sell the space virtually
- Edit videos for web content with navigation structures and text/graphic overlays
- Friendly, vibrant, and fun working environment
- Fantastic growth prospect within the organization
- Long term career and progression available
- Based in prime Canary Wharf location and dealing with properties all around London.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'