Photographer - Birmingham
Oliver William Recruitment are looking for a Photographer to join an exciting fashion retail business based in Birmingham.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Photographer to join a fun and professional team to help with the increasing workload that comes with success!
As a Photographer, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Set up, operate cameras, lights, and props for capture
- Shoot products in an effective way to help sell the product
- Take website photography
- Produce high-quality images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent
- 360 photography
- Organise completed work, for it to be checked and ready to go online
We are looking for candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Use of DSLR cameras
- Strong photography and lighting skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular; Photoshop
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
This is a full time, permanent position between the hours of 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the company looking to pay a very competitive salary.
If you have the skills to help take an incredible company to new heights, then please submit your application ASAP.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job