This position will be trained to set up, rig and deliver the photofinish integrity service on race day providing high quality images to the judges to allow correct determination of the race result. Photo-finish trainees will also learn how to correctly align the photofinish mirror as well as survey the race course winning line.
This role will be part of the race day TV Outside Broadcast participating in the HGV driving and on occasions may be required to operate a race camera – full training will be provided.
Skills & Experience
• Good understanding of photography and lenses
• Able to multi-task and remain calm in pressured situations
• Good colour vision, attention to detail and high levels of concentration
• Aptitude for problem solving
• Good communication skills
• Physically fit and able to work at heights
• Working knowledge of Outside Broadcast and live sports broadcasting desirable
• IT literate in particular MS Office
• Ideally a good working knowledge of horse racing
• Full clean driving licence, ideally HGV Class 2
• Applicants must live within 30 minutes’ drive of one of our current operational bases either Raynes Park, SW London for the South, or York Racecourse for the North; or be prepared to relocate.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'