We are recruiting for an award winning document solutions organisation! This large and successful organisation are looking to recruit an experienced MFD Engineer into their service team This position is a permanent field based position, covering the geographical patch of Stoke-on-Trent and surrounding areas.
- To attend service calls as directed by Call Control, the Area Service Manager or Divisional Service Manager so that we can meet our contractual obligations
- Preparation and Installation of MFP's
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Software Solutions
- Maintain vehicle stock to minimise losses
- Perform to KPI's in line with company policy
- Proven Field Service experience within the copier industry
- Experience of working on Canon and/or Ricoh products
- Full UK driving license
- Good networking skills/ability
- You will ideally live in Stoke-on-Trent (or within a commutable distance)
- Up to £27,5000 pa.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- NCP parking card
- Shell fuel card
- Company car - Vauxhall Insignia
Interested in developing a career with this outstanding company? Then please apply now for immediate consideration.
**Please note - If you don't possess any experience within the print/copier industry, your application will not be considered **
- photocopier engineer; photocopier; copier; copier technician; service engineer; service technician; canon; ricoh; toshiba; kyocera
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job