Job Title: Photocopier Field Service Engineer
Basic Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Its is essential that you are already working within this sector and have a proven background of service and repair of MFDS / photocopiers - all volumes. You will be trained through manufacturer accredited courses as and when required. This opportunity also holds long term career progression with a reputable client.
For this role my Clients are well established within the area and can offer long term opportunities to progress. They are an ambitious firm with plans for expansion and want like minded individuals. If you have a can do attitude, excellent communications skills along with a proven service background within Photocopiers we want to hear from you!
- Competitive basic salary
- Regular manufacturer training.
- Sociable working hours.
- Stability with a friendly long serving team
- Progression and development, my clients invest heavily within their Service teams
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience repairing electrical faults on office peripherals / photocopiers
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Manufacture trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of IT / networking
For further details email your resume or call
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job