Phlebotomist | Outpatients | Salary dependent on experience | Southend-on-Sea | Full Time/Permanent.
Spire Wellesley Hospital is recruiting for a dedicated and conscientious Phlebotomist to join our Outpatients team.
Spire Wellesley Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from across Essex. We believe it's our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and highly experienced support staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist the multi-disciplinary team to provide an exemplary phlebotomy service in a variety of hospital settings
- Assess individual needs prior to undertaking phlebotomy procedure.
- Establish and maintain communication with people on routine care matters
- Contribute to own personal development.
Who we're looking for:
- Experience within phlebotomy
- Paediatric experience is desirable but not essential
- Comfortable with a mixture of admin and hands on clinical duties
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'