BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Esperance Hospital has a vacancy for a Phlebotomist to join their team of staff in the Pathology department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Good organisational skills.
- Phlebotomy qualifications/experience with role
- Ability to handle clinical material in a safe manner.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide an effective and efficient Phlebotomy services to all areas of the hospital in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the clinical team.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.