PhD or MEng. in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science - Implementation Consultant
Are you a PhD/MEng. graduate within a Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science discipline and have a strong interest in IT? If you answered yes to all of these then this could be the job for you!
FMC are retained by a global software vendor that provides enterprise level solutions to sectors including Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, and Manufacturing with clients including NASA, Rolls Royce, Boeing, PSA, Lockheed Martin and many more! They are at the forefront of innovation with their solutions and are looking for a strong individual to join their team of experts.
The role is an Implementation Consultant to be responsible for implementing our client’s software through mapping the business's requirements and delivering a solution that suits their needs. In managing project teams you will be drawing upon engineering expertise and your IT skills to design, configure and deliver the systems that will help the organisations manage their engineering data.
You will ideally have a Masters or above in a Mechanical Engineering discipline and:
- Have experience working with engineering software such as Design, PLM, Simulation (FEA preferably)
- Strong computer skills with advanced Excel, VBA, Python, Matlab or other scripting languages a plus
- Being well-organised and the ability to demonstrate skills which would be suitable for project management
- Have the motivation and work ethic to accelerate your career
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Do you want to work for an industry leading engineering software vendor? Please apply online now.
FMC contact for this role: Ben Marum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"