PhD Graduate Semiconductors
We are looking for PhD graduates who have an interest in semiconductors, optoelectronics, fibre optics, nanoscience, photolithography or photonics. Must be happy to relocate to east England? A relocation package is available.
Sigma Recruitment, are representing a global R&D giant who is currently recruiting for PhD graduates in areas such as semiconductors, optoelectronics, photonics, electrical/electronic engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science or physics.
Are you interested in helping to shape the future of global ICT infrastructures by joining a company who have committed multi-billion-pound sums to the UK? Do you want access to some of the best development facilities in the world and where more than 40% of the global team are R&D professionals?
About the PhD graduate position
Opportunities for PhD candidates are available across a number of engineering functions, including: -
- Process engineering
- Process development
- Reliability & failure analysis
- Equipment engineering
- Test engineering
- Device / chip design
To apply for the PhD graduate, you will need: -
- A relevant PhD from a university ranked in the top 200 QS world university rankings. Relevant degrees are semiconductors, optoelectronics, photonics, electrical/electronic engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science or physics
- An interest in the semiconductor field and a passion for R&D.
- You must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork, to live and work in the UK indefinitely.
In return, the PhD graduate will receive a salary of up to £30,000 (note the final salary offered will be based on the relevance of PhD and competencies). There is a generous benefits package including, performance-based annual bonus, a 6% company pension contribution, private healthcare and other incentives for high performance.
If you are ready to consider relocating and start your career with a global semiconductor R&D giant, then click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
- PhD graduate Jobs Cardiff
- PhD Graduate Jobs Swansea
- PhD graduate jobs Newport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'