We are looking for a well-organised and conscientious Pharmacy Technician to deliver quality clinical care to work within hospitals as part of the ward based pharmacy team .
You would need to provide a skilled and technical pharmacy support service to wards, working as part of a ward based team.
To improve near-patient services by managing medication on the ward, including stock management.
Pharmacy Technician Job Duties:
* Dispenses prescription drugs and other health care items to patients as directed by licensed pharmacist
* Responds to patients questions about medications by arranging for them to speak with the pharmacist
* Counts, pours, mixes, packages, labels, and prices prescription medications
* Collects, sorts, and evaluates patient medical information
* Communicates with prescribers about patients and medications
* Maintains electronic database of customer and prescription information
* Complies with pharmacy procedures and all regulations
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
* Ensure that new medicines are safe to use with other medication
* Provide information to patients on how get the maximum benefit from the medicines they are prescribed
* Start Date - ASAP
* CRB/DBS dated within a year
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.