We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK and we are currently recruiting a Pharmacy Technician to join our Central Pharmacy Team based in Harlow.
- To support the work of pharmacists within the Central Pharmacy team including pharmacy oncology
- To apply clinical/technical knowledge to translate customer requests for TPN formulations into valid prescriptions and ensure that these are agreed with the customer
- Ensure all formulations are stable and suitable within the device intended
- Liaise with compounding subcontractors to ensure that requests for TPN bags can be processed within agreed timescales
- Ensure that prescriptions are entered accurately onto the computer system for compounded, non-compounded drugs and pre-medications
- To ensure that labels are generated correctly and quantities are appropriate for supply
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience working within a hospital pharmacy, especially TPN and small volume IV products.
You will also have BTEC Pharmaceutical science or NVQ level 3 or 2 in Pharmaceutical science or equivalent.
As well as working for an organisation that has the patient at the heart of everything we do, we will reward you with a Competitive basic salary, Company Pension scheme,28 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays), heavily discounted healthcare insurance and a childcare voucher scheme.
We provide care to more than 70,000 patients ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants. We’re passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients’ lives. It’s this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.
- Community Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technicians
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"