The John Preddy Compnay is a family run chain of Pharmacies committed to delivering quality care and engaging the local community through helping people on their path to better health –from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions.
We are looking to add a Pharmacy Manager to our Newhaven location. As a Pharmacy Manager, you will have one of the most significant roles in our company, ensuring the delivery of quality care while being accountable for the management, oversight and operations of all aspects within your pharmacy.
The duties included in this role will be:
- Patient Safety
- Pharmacy Professional
- Regulatory Requirements
- Quality Assurance
- Personnel Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Profitability
The core strengths required for this position are:
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Pharmacy Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
- Team work displaying empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in your pharmacy
- Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
- Facilitate a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate us from competitors
- GPhC registered pharmacist
- Accreditation for NMS/MURS and other services ideally
- 2+ years post registration experience necessary
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- Staff discount
- GPHC fee’s paid
- 3 bedroom accommodation is offered.
If you feel you are a good match for this vacancy then please APPLY NOW to be considered for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job