Do you want to work for a company that take real pride in what they achieve.
This independent group invest in their communities with charity support and are the first 'port' of call for Healthcare advice and services. They also invest in their staff to create a happy working environment.
This role is working Monday to Friday which means weekends are free for family and social time or whatever floats your 'boat'.
Supported by an established and happy Pharmacy team of Dispensers,Technicians and Healthcare Assistants.
You must be willing to put the customer, patient first. The pharmacy is the heart beat of the community.
As a Qualified Pharmacist you will
- Have very good clinical skills
- Challenge the Status Quo of the branch to make improvements
- Be part of a hard-working and compact team.
- Have excellent relationship building skills to be involved in developing relationships with healthcare organisations and patients
- Oversee the day to day operation of the Pharmacy and adopt new procedures
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public
- Ensuring that different treatments are compatible
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled
- Liaise with doctors about prescriptions
- Sell over-the-counter medicines
- Counsel and advise the public on the treatment of minor ailments
- Drive relationships with the surgery
- Improve service delivery to keep away competition
- Maintain safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organisation operational policies, procedures, and standards
- Increase profitability of the pharmacy
You will need to:
- Be a good communicator, you must be able to listen carefully to what patients say, as well as explain complex and sometimes sensitive information to the public and other healthcare professionals;
- Work with others in a multidisciplinary team as well as lead others in a team;
- Be accurate and meticulous
- Have a methodical approach to work;
- Have an understanding of business principles
- Have a professional and confident manner
- Inspire the trust of others
- Take on a high level of responsibility.
You will also need excellent customer service, IT and manual skills.
- Competitive salaries, let's chat through your requirements
- Generous holiday
- Superb development and career opportunities
Please APPLY NOW!!
At BM Recruitment we offer a personal, confidential service with integrity. We will tailor our service to fit your needs to help secure the right job for you.
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job