Monday to Friday role interest you?
We need a Pharmacy Manager for an independent pharmacy in Liverpool working a 40 hour week.
The owner is a switched on guy who needs someone with flair and business acumen.
- The usual Pharmacy Manager activities plus focus on the following elements as well:
- Drive relationships with the local surgeries
- Improve service delivery and stay ahead of the competition by being commercially aware
- Maintain safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organisation operational policies, procedures, and standards
- Increase profitability of the pharmacy
You will need to:
- Be a good communicator, you must be able to listen carefully to what patients say, as well as explain complex and sometimes sensitive information to the public and other healthcare professionals;
- Work with others in a multidisciplinary team as well as lead others in a team;
- Be accurate and meticulous
- Have a methodical approach to work
- Have an understanding of business principles
- Have a professional and confident manner
- Inspire the trust of others
- Take on a high level of responsibility.
- Competitive salaries. We need to talk through your requirements, needs etc
- Holiday, time off, flexibility because it's an independent
- A say in the business and managing it to help your pharmacy be the place that people want to come to! :)
Please APPLY NOW !
BM Recruitment Ltd
- Management Skills